We had a really fun Easter Egg hunt on Sunday. I setup 10 clues each leading onto the next one, and each with a chocolate for Jamie and Jac.
I alternated chocolate fingers and mini cream eggs and each clue was a little picture of the next thing where each chocolate was hidden. They both seemed to enjoy it and we even avoided a complete sugar meltdown during the day!
There’s also a random image in there of the tomato plants I ordered from the internet, which had been sitting in the depot for 3 days! I managed to save them all and they’re a mixture of red and black cherry tomatoes and San Marzano. We’ve got something like 48 plants now so that should be enough!