So, another painting session with the boys resulted in more leftover paint… Rainbow Scrape 2 and 3 are born!
The 1st go ended up being a wave pattern and I wanted to get a range of effects and colours. One of the things I noticed once the painting had dried was the fading of the colour intensity. The water-based poster-paint looses it’s intensity so i’ll switch to acrylic paint for the next try.
The 2nd go was similar to the first but with a single sweep of colour. I love the blending and the liquid form plus the join between the A3 sheets of paper which curl up when they’re wet.
The final thing I did to try and get a boosted intensity effect was to place the sheet on top of the lamp shade.