St. Aldate Church, Gloucester. An unused modernist styled structure.
Designed 1959-61, built 1962-4 by Potter and Hare, E W H Gifford and Partners
structural engineers in conjunction with the Faculty of Engineering at Southampton University. Reinforced concrete frame, clad in brick, with large areas of clear glazing and with a timber hyperbolic paraboloid (hypar) roof clad in copper. Reinforced concrete spirelet with timber cladding. (http://www.britishlistedbuildings.co.uk/en-479373-church-of-st-aldate-gloucestershire)